Das Magazin für umgebaute Motorräder

American-V2-Magazin

Werbebanner

New here...

• Thought I'd join in. Seems we share a love for choppers. I'm currently riding a WCC CFL, check out my homepage to see my bike build.

• First of all, welcome to the site! Glad to see another American here. Second, a WCC CFL? You lucky mutha fucka!! Jesse's bikes are the best, IMO. I had the chance last summer to visit his shop and it was worth it. Had to drive a total of 800 miles that day, but..... lol Unfortunately, didn't get to meet him. He was pulling out in his tour bus as I got there.

Anyway, checked out your page....sweet fucking CFL, dude. Fuckng schweeeet!! A couple of questions, if you don't mind. How much did it cost you to get everything to put it togther? Second, just out of curiousity...how far can you get a on a tank of gas?

T-Rob

• Hi Lupo,

welcome here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great you've found the way to us and congratulation to this beautiful
    motherfuckin' Custombike!
    Have fun here all the time and take care.

NIVEAU SIEHT NUR VON UNTEN AUS WIE ARROGANZ.... (Klaus Kinski)

• hello Lupo,

:welcome: to the CF and have a lot of fun. I like your Bike and your homepage is very mad.

..well, not all people here are crazy idots and mutha fuckas.......
    some are also sick in the head..... :kicher: :lachtot:

have a nice day and fun... ;)

Tina

Am gerechtesten verteilt ist der Verstand, jeder glaubt genug davon zu haben.....

• :welcome: Lupo,

Have a nice time and enjoy.
    You have a great bike, congratulations.
    -------------------------------------------------

btw,my English is not so good, my German is better (L.M.) :D

best wishes for you and the other runaways.

alf

°
    °
    Je weniger Ahnung jemand hat, umso mehr Spektakel macht er und umso mehr Gehalt verlangt er.

Mark Twain