Das Magazin für umgebaute Motorräder

American-V2-Magazin

Werbebanner

"Welcome Home" party for T-Rob

• Okay, this has been put out on the new HCC forum, so let me put it out here for all of these to see...

I'll be having my "Welcome Home" party at the end of April or beginning of May. I want to put it out there to give those that want to come, enough time to make plans for it. If you need a place to stay, I know of a great gasthaus that is just down the street and has good prices. Let me know. I'm really looking at doing this in April...I'll put out more once I know.

T

• Sounds great t!
    i´ll be there, oh.. and about the "gasthaus".. just let there be a nice jung lady who´ll take me home to her after the party - i´ll sleep there!!! :D

• Hi France,

you are sure that the only thing you want is to sleep there ? If this is true, you can also stay at the Gasthaus and if I can come to the Party, I will go with the young Lady to her home :lachtot:

Cheers

Ironbutterfly / Reiner

• well.. yes.. i´m sure i only want to sleep there...
    after a long night of wild sex all i want is to sleep... :P

• Is it at 28th and 29th of April? If so, I'll be glad to see you.

Please sent me the address of the Gasthaus so I can take care of france after the party. I know he's always sick after drinking alcohol. I'll tell you some Edersee-Meeting stories about that at the party :D

Everyone from Stammtisch West who wants to take part is invited to drive with me.

• Zitat

Originally posted by Stephan
    Is it at 28th and 29th of April? If so, I'll be glad to see you.

Please sent me the address of the Gasthaus so I can take care of france after the party. I know he's always sick after drinking alcohol. I'll tell you some Edersee-Meeting stories about that at the party :D

Everyone from Stammtisch West who wants to take part is invited to drive with me.

Stephan,
    It'll probably be Sat night...the 28th. I'll let you know as soon as I get back.

T

• This an open invite ? is there room for an older Brit looking for a night out in Heidelberg ?
    can you post the addy for the gasthaus so that I can make plans or at least check on availability ? cheers Jim

• Looking forward the 28th of April to meet T-Rob, the guys from HCC and some old fellas like Stephan.
    We don't need a place to stay overnight cause a lot of our friends live in your area....
    We'll be there a 100%!

NIVEAU SIEHT NUR VON UNTEN AUS WIE ARROGANZ.... (Klaus Kinski)