Das Magazin für umgebaute Motorräder

American-V2-Magazin

Werbebanner

help with customizing xv 1600

• HI !
    I read this forum site for a few months. I dont speak german , so I use google translator and read ,but slowly.
    So what is my next problem ,I am owner of wild star ,and want to do some custom works .
    My plan is stop at start with choosing the weels and tyres , plan is to set on front wheel hub rear rim 150,wider rear schwinge and fater rim 200 is Ok ,in the mather of fact I want some old school look ,but problem is ---- did I need lovered bike about tyres because i meen to use front 150/60 16 ( THIS IS original rear weel ) and for rear weel i plan to use 16 zool rim and i meen to fit with 200/80 16 , i know i must do a streching of rear schwinge and the all that stuff . but I am in worry if I put this dimenzion of tyers did bike still have bouth side at same height,I want to have same < of fork like standard , and want to have same radius of wheels 16 " on front and rear ,
    so please can somebody tell me is this OK , or what dimenzions of tyres I need.
    PLEASE FOR HELP
    ( sorry but write on english if is posibile)

HI from CROATIA

• hello regoch,

easy maths....

look for the original size of your rims and tyres, so you can see the hight of the axle.

example: a15" rim has a diameter of 15 inch or 38,1 cm, the half is 19,05 cm.

if you have mounted a 170/80 15 tyre, the hight of the tyre is 13,6 cm (80 percent of 170 mm), ca. 1,5 to 2 centimeters are in the rim. so your axle is about 30,xx cm above the street......

greetz koesti

Sonntags zum Frühstück hau ich mir gerne mal eine Pfanne in die Eier....

TLM-Team

• Hi regoch
    No Problem, here are a lot who speak english. Koesti it but well explaind.

:welcome: to the CF Show. ;)

9 von Zehn Stimmten in meinem Kopf sagen ich bin nicht verrückt.
    Die andere summt die Melodie von Halloween

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Dommy ()