Das Magazin für umgebaute Motorräder

American-V2-Magazin

Werbebanner

Billy Lane Pleads Not Guilty....

• Choppers, Inc.s Billy Lane pleads not guilty to DUI manslaughter in the accident that killed Gerald Morelock and the Florida State Prosecutor drops two less serious charges.

Kepler Funk, Lanes attorney filed a written plea of not guilty and a demand for a trial. Lane is due in court on October 27. Funk also filed a waiver of appearance, allowing Lane to miss his first court date. Funk filed the plea in anticipation of the official charges, which were filed by the state attorneys office on Thursday, the first day of Biketoberfest.

The most important thing to remember here is that a human being died in this accident, and its a tragedy that Mr. Lane feels every day, Funk said.

Lane was initially arrested on September 25 and charged with DUI Manslaughter, driving with a suspended license, and driving under the influence with serious bodily injuries in connection with the fatal accident on September 4th and faced up to 25 years. The state attorney dismissed the two lesser charges and will be prosecuting the DUI Manslaughter charge. If convicted, Lane could face 15 years in Florida State Prison.

• The good ol' American justice system...lol. He can plead "not guilty", but it doesn't mean that he can't be found "guilty" in the trial. We'll just have to wait and see.

• It all depends what kind of evidence they have against him...sound like they have a lot against him. But, I've seen people get off with a light sentence for this kind of shit. We'll see.

• Personally I think every minute we spent talking about this asshole is a waste of time!!!!!!
    No matter how much time he will get (which probably won't be much due to celeb-stat), he has to live with it for the rest of his life. Somebody as self-centered as this motherfucka probably will NOT spend a hole lotta time thinking about it though!!!!!!

So, and this is the extend of my precious time wasted on this fuckin' subject ;)
    :sorry:

• ...good that no one of us ever drove drunk or with bit too much alc than allowed ;-)......

i hope mr lane gets punished for the killing a beloved husband and father AND that he learns his lessons well !!!!!
    whish he would be more like the guys from amen bikes, so that would never happend.

"In God We Trust, Vengeance is Mine, Sayeth the Lord, No fear."

Ironwerk.de

• Zitat

Original von blackwidowrider
    whish he would be more like the guys from amen bikes, so that would never happend.

WHAT ? 8o
    Billy Lane would rather cut off his arms with a chainsaw than be like one of those priests..... ;)

He will be made responsible for the shit he made and will definitely go to prison, but that's the way he's livin'.......

• Zitat

Original von Freehawk
    Amen Bikes? Never......I can remember that Mike Brown believes in god AND weapons. Maybe he doesn't kill one by driving drunk, but maybe he shots someone one day.

Yeah, my opinion too.Maybe these "Mr.Browns" are more dangerous than stupid guys like Lane....

NIVEAU SIEHT NUR VON UNTEN AUS WIE ARROGANZ.... (Klaus Kinski)