Das Magazin für umgebaute Motorräder

American-V2-Magazin

Werbebanner

Hello from Italy

• [Blockierte Grafik: http://i49.tinypic.com/1tn1ac.jpg]

Hallo Jungs,
    Ich komme zu diesem Forum halte ich für interessant und voller Informationen.
    Mein Name ist Fabrizio, ich bin Italienerin und ich haben 52 Jahre: ein alter Mann ahahahh.
    :D
    Ich habe eine Harley Davidson Dyna Wideglide von 2011, aber noch bevor ich hatte eine Sportster, die ich sehr erfüllt sind.
    Seit einiger Zeit kam ich mit der Absicht, baue mir einen Chopper alten scool Verwendung eines gebrauchten Sportster 2002, aber leider in meinem Land ist sehr schwierig, die Verabschiedung des Gesetzes zu bekommen.
    Mein Plan wäre, um den Motor des alten Motorrads zu verwenden, setzen Sie einen starren Rahmen TÜV drauf (Ich habe einige rund um das Web zu sehen), vielleicht sogar eine nette Springergabel auch TÜV und legte alles zusammen.
    Leider kann ich nicht sprechen oder lesen Deutsch, obwohl ich ein wenig mit dem Google Übersetzer zu helfen, so konnte ich nicht genau verstehen Sie Ihre Diskussionen über Zulassungen TÜV / Dekra. Also meine Fragen sind:
    Kann ich bestätigen ein Motorrad von mir mit einem 2002 Motor auf einem neuen starren Rahmen TÜV-geprüfte montiert? Oder ist es sinnvoller zu verwenden Motoren posten 2006 (E3), aber wo sind dann die starren Rahmen zu passen?
    Zweite Frage:
    Es gibt Unterschiede zwischen den vielen Standorten TÜV in Gemany?
    Ich habe eine Menge auf ihrer Karte gesehen. Alle bieten den gleichen Service-Typgenehmigung für Motorräder?

Ich hoffe, dass meine Fragen waren nicht bestimmungsgemäß.

Ich hoffe auch, dass Sie Geduld haben, und vergib mir meine Unfähigkeit, auf Deutsch zu schreiben: aber am Ende, habe ich eine englische Übersetzung. :) Hallo, und gehen einen langen Weg in Sicherheit. :D

Hello guys,
    I come to this forum I consider interesting and full of information.
    My name is Fabrizio, I'm Italian and I have 52 years: an old man ahahahh.
    I have a Harley Davidson Dyna Wideglide of 2011, but even before I had a Sportster which I have been very satisfied.
    For some time I came up with the intention to build me a chopper old-scool using a used Sportster 2002, but, unfortunately, in my country is very difficult to get the approval of the law.
    My plan would be to use the engine of the old motorcycle, put a rigid frame TUV on it (I have seen some around the web), maybe even a nice springer fork also TUV, and put everything together.
    Unfortunately I can not speak or read German, though I help a little with the Google translator, so I could not understand exactly your discussions about approvals TUV / Dekra. So my questions are:
    Can I validate a motorcycle assembled by myself with a 2002 engine on a new rigid frame TUV approved? Or is it more appropriate to use engines post 2006 (E3), but then where are the rigid frames to fit?
    Second question:
    There are differences between the many locations TUV in Gemany?
    I've seen a lot on their map. All provide the same service type-approval for motorcycles?

I hope that my questions were not awkward

I also hope that you have patience, and forgive my inability to write in German: but in the end, I have an English translation. :)
    Hello, and go a long way in safety.

• Hi Fabrizio and welcome to the board. If you want to have rigid chopper built and get it street legal nowadays you have to use an E3 certified engine. In the whole area of the European Union it is not possible to get the approval for a bike with an old E2 engine anymore, unless you have old frame that was already homologated with an E2 engine.

As for the TÜV. I don't know if it is possible that you build the bike on your own and then carry it to the German TÜV, have it homologated and take it back to Italy. I actually doubt that this is possible ?(

• @ ancfaber,

try it again - what will you tell us ;)

Sorry but I dont understand what you mean. :S
    TKustom gave me o good answer and I understood it very well. Have you any other info usefull for me about TUV approval schedule? Or any trick to work on?