Das Magazin für umgebaute Motorräder

American-V2-Magazin

Werbebanner

A list of things that are just stupid...

• 1)putting on leathers to go 5 miles to the "cool" burger place

2)putting on chaps during the summer,to go 5 miles to the "cool" burger
    place

3)having your shirt match your jacket,which matches your chaps,that
    matches your boots and gloves,then pull out a "H-D" cap when you take a
    break from your 5 mile ride

4)acting like you're cool or tough because you can spend 20+K

5)...."factory custom"....

6)any man who wouldn't let his woman have a lesbian fling

7)any woman who would do that and not show me pics or tell the
    story....in detail

8)middle-aged-professional-white-male walking around in a
    'do-rag'....what the...?...he drove his BMW to the bar!

9)a closet of "live to ride" crap and about 37 miles on the bike...'scuse
    me...the "Harley-Davidson" in the garage

10)calling a $60,000 custom bike a chopper,it probably isn't

11)my best friend always giving me shit about the 'Black Widows' in
    "Every which way but loose"...them's ma' boys!

12)Marlon Brando in "The Wild One"

13)Lakers fans that have never lived in L.A.

14)most cops

15)bikes full of webbing.yes,it's fuckin' old already

16)people in CA wearing OCC because it's local

17)a 300 series tire on a bike dubbed "old-school"

18)the fucking term "old school...'ol skool" it has lost all meaning

19)chopper magazines that have a policy of no nude women

20)using hand signals when you have blinkers

21)blinkers

22)Discovery Channel's slow murder of the chopper

23)assemblers who think they are master builders

24)pot bellied strippers,do a fuckin' situp please

25)bikers + religion....please

26)dipshits...HOG rallies...stock bikes and attitudes!!!

27)all you queerbaits out there going out of your way to
    look and act like a scumbag because it's "cool" WTF?

28)people who don't let you merge onto the freeway and
    can't understand why bikers are such assholes

29)you motherfuckers and cunts that drive with a cell
    phone in your ear.Come on,at 7am,who really wants to hear
    your voice?If you are thinking to yourself "I'm very alert
    when I talk on my cel while driving"...no you aren't.
    You are simply less aware than you realize.fuck you.

30)flat black paint,red wheels,white walls. it didn't look
    good then,it is shit now.Have some imagination please.

31)softtail bikes with seat springs.softtails already suck

Where you come from - Is gone. Where you thought you were going - Was never there.

• yeah man, i agree with all you said. Except for the thing with Bikers and Religion! Waht the fuck has god to do with that? I think it is good to have someone whatching yout back, while you are riding on the streets. I drove over 15.000 km this year. Right, i have a VN900, and right, it is no fuckin Harley. And you know what..... i dont give a damn about what all the other managers and dumbass doctors are thinking about japan cruisers. they are buing a harley and they think that tey are so cool. But on the real biker events these people get punshed the shit out of their faces! And These guys are the problem, they cant drive their bikes, they are crashing directly into............YOU! So i thank the lord that he is with me, watching my back, and protecting me from these moterfuckers, that drive cars worse than bikes;-)

But the thing is........
    Chopper, Bobber, Harley, custombikes or what the hell you are driving!
    Enjoy your ride, have fun, feel live! Take a brake from all these moterfuckers arround!

• Zitat

Original von V24ever
    yeah man, i agree with all you said. Except for the thing with Bikers and Religion! Waht the fuck has god to do with that? I think it is good to have someone whatching yout back, while you are riding on the streets. I drove over 15.000 km this year. Right, i have a VN900, and right, it is no fuckin Harley. And you know what..... i dont give a damn about what all the other managers and dumbass doctors are thinking about japan cruisers. they are buing a harley and they think that tey are so cool. But on the real biker events these people get punshed the shit out of their faces! And These guys are the problem, they cant drive their bikes, they are crashing directly into............YOU! So i thank the lord that he is with me, watching my back, and protecting me from these moterfuckers, that drive cars worse than bikes;-)

But the thing is........
    Enjoy your ride, have fun, feel live! Take a brake from all these moterfuckers arround!

What the Fuck you're talkin' about??(
    You think you're the one and only real Biker?
    I don't care if you're ridin' a Jap Bike or a Harley!
    It doesn't matter....But I'm not interested in what you do to earn your living too.
    It's not the Bike, not the religion and not the profession what makes a man!
    I agree that there're a lot of stupid rich guys who have no real feelin' and passion for bikes and what makes this so awesome!

I don't agree in most of the rest you're talkin' about.
    I'm on 2 wheels now for over 30 years.For me it's not fashion.
    If you would have a bad accident one day (I don't hope so!!!)
    one of those fuckin' Dumbass Doctors has to save your little life...
    So - where is your God now!?!

Greets and think it over again!
    Life's not as simple as you think and describe...

HG

NIVEAU SIEHT NUR VON UNTEN AUS WIE ARROGANZ.... (Klaus Kinski)

• Zitat

Original von V24ever
    yeah man, i agree with all you said. Except for the thing with Bikers and Religion! Waht the fuck has god to do with that? I think it is good to have someone whatching yout back, while you are riding on the streets. I drove over 15.000 km this year. Right, i have a VN900, and right, it is no fuckin Harley. And you know what..... i dont give a damn about what all the other managers and dumbass doctors are thinking about japan cruisers. they are buing a harley and they think that tey are so cool. But on the real biker events these people get punshed the shit out of their faces! And These guys are the problem, they cant drive their bikes, they are crashing directly into............YOU! So i thank the lord that he is with me, watching my back, and protecting me from these moterfuckers, that drive cars worse than bikes;-)

But the thing is........

yahhh, you are the real son of a bitch .......take a look at your birthday 1988 8) ,...........what a cool biker is born 8o

• Zitat

Original von V24ever

But the thing is........

Decide: With HIM or without HIM. But not with in bad and without in good times.

You were born in 88..........wow.................I have been 5 years on 2 wheels when you popped out of your mum, buddy. 8)

Ach wat, die paar Indianer....
    Gemeral Custer 1876

• Soon I discovered that this Biker thing was true.............
    The Hardcore Gangz were the devilz......and .....i was an road constructor previous to my career as a prophet...........all of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, the scene and my wife...So there was only one thing that I could do...Was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long !FTW!

Jesus built my Harley
    Its a love affair
    Mainly jesus and my Harley
    Yeah, fuck it!

Edit : i
    Edit zwei : my

..... Oh Lahwds redwine.......................

Where you come from - Is gone. Where you thought you were going - Was never there.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Fightglide ()