Das Magazin für umgebaute Motorräder

American-V2-Magazin

Werbebanner

Nobody here?

• hey t-rob you lazy fucknutz-how youre doin??the girls are ok?...hope so-take care of them..wanna get them back soon in heidelberg..

and by the way...we are not married, cause god is married jet with mrs. "youre mygreatheroe"....looooolllll

hope to see you soon again...take care bros!!!!

"In God We Trust, Vengeance is Mine, Sayeth the Lord, No fear."

Ironwerk.de

• Yeah, all is good. Got a surprise for me, huh? Cool!! I look forward to seeing it.

T

• Zitat

Original von blackwidowrider
    hey t-rob you lazy fucknutz-how youre doin??the girls are ok?...hope so-take care of them..wanna get them back soon in heidelberg..

and by the way...we are not married, cause god is married jet with mrs. "youre mygreatheroe"....looooolllll

hope to see you soon again...take care bros!!!!

Hey, bro....yeah, all is good, right now. We're at Spike's house right now, in Miami. Just had a very nice evening with him and his girlfriend. Dude, Miami is fucking awesome. You'd love it!!

Be nice to God...you never know when you might need something from him. LOL Gotta run. Take care.

T

• Zitat

Original von Freehawk
    Mr. and Mrs. Bitch? God? Damned Tim, what\'s goin\' on? Did the sun in Florida burn your brain? Can\'t wait till your back again to get you in my fingers........:box:

Big words for a little lady. LOL Just fucking with ya, man.

• Zitat

Original von Freehawk
    Btw, Tom that Fucker is ridin' a lot with his bike. Think it is more by now than the whole last year........two last years.
    Yup, and we figured out some new routes.

And here it his: Our little Dragon Run, we did before you left, had about 75 turns on 5km. Think we should do it again.
    Greetings to S & S, have fun. :hitze:

More than the last two years? LOL I don't think so, bro. You and Tom have no idea how much I rode the last two years because:

1. You didn't have a bike, and
    2. Tom had a bike, but never rode. ;)

You are right about the "Little Dragon"....sweet ride!

• Zitat

Original von Freehawk
    Yup, you're still the Best, my hero, the One and Only, the godfather of ridin', the King of the roads, The ultimate Chopperbuilder.............uahahahahaha...... still miss you for a ride.

LOL...I might now be a world class chopper builder, but I do right a lot more than you and Tom. ;)

• lol......
    hey t-rob-chopperheroe, bikebuilder god....your american bikehighness....everything all right over there?? saw in tsw that you have a good time last days with some of the peeps there-did you visit kathy too??she lives nearby your parents?

greetz to all tom

p.s. come back soon buddy!!!and will you do me a little favour?? bring me one of these blond, silicone tits, beach girls in your luggage-lol...cya dude

"In God We Trust, Vengeance is Mine, Sayeth the Lord, No fear."

Ironwerk.de

• Zitat

lol......
    hey t-rob-chopperheroe, bikebuilder god....your american bikehighness....everything all right over there?? saw in tsw that you have a good time last days with some of the peeps there-did you visit kathy too??she lives nearby your parents?

greetz to all tom

p.s. come back soon buddy!!!and will you do me a little favour?? bring me one of these blond, silicone tits, beach girls in your luggage-lol...cya dude

LOL....I meant to say that I might "NOT" be a world class bike builder...... I'm definitely no God, man. Never claimed to be.

Cathy is in California....west coast of America. I'm in Florida....east coast of American. A difference of about 3000 miles. :)

If you want a blonde with silicone tits, then you need to get your lazy-ass over here and get one!!

T

• Zitat

Original von Freehawk
    Tim,

this is so disapointing. You are a bikebuilder and I'm only a Fucknutz. Gonna burn my bike tomorrow. Sorry, cu in another life......farewell....:fuck:

Christian,
    What the hell are you talking about? I have no idea what you are crying about. I meant to say that "I might NOT be a world class bike buildier....."

Anyway....everything is going well here. Me and the girls are going to Daytona tomorrow to the bike shops and to the NASCAR race....if we don't get rained out. There's been A LOT of rain here.

T

• Zitat

sorry tim-thought she lives in your area-have a nice day buddy

No problem, dude. Getting ready to leave for the NASCAR race. Chat with ya later, bro.

T

• Looooooooooolllllll, gotcha Bro. :megasmile:

I'm sorry that the weather in your holiday is as bad as in Germany. Thought you'd have a lot of sun and high temperatures up there in Florida and that you would come back as brown as a brownie to make me jealous. And damned, I'd like to go to Daytona, too. Man, wish I could be there. Greetings to your two ladies. Hope Sylvia had a nice birthday. Cya.....

Oh and give Sylvia a big :knuddel: for her birthday.

• Zitat

Original von Freehawk
    Looooooooooolllllll, gotcha Bro. :megasmile:

I'm sorry that the weather in your holiday is as bad as in Germany. Thought you'd have a lot of sun and high temperatures up there in Florida and that you would come back as brown as a brownie to make me jealous. And damned, I'd like to go to Daytona, too. Man, wish I could be there. Greetings to your two ladies. Hope Sylvia had a nice birthday. Cya.....

Oh and give Sylvia a big :knuddel: for her birthday.

Hey, bro.....well, the race went really well. It was delay by 2 1/2 hours, but it still went. All of us had a really good time....the sun was out and it was hot for most of the day, lots of great food, and LOTS of great tits and ass walking around. Oh MY GOD!! Wish you could have been there, dude. It was Sylvia's first American NASCAR race and she had a great time!! It was a good race. Hey, once we move back to the states and you come and visit us, we'll take you to a race. How's that? :)

Not sure what we're doing today. Probably more fucking shopping. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of shopping. LOL

CYA,
    T

• Zitat

Original von Freehawk
    Yup, that sounds very bad. I hate shopping, so I went out for a ride today. On my own. And that felt reallllllllyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooood. Yeah. Time to get you back on your bike.

:chopper:

LOL...yeah, I'm definitely ready to get my bike back. :)

T