Das Magazin für umgebaute Motorräder

American-V2-Magazin

Werbebanner

wider rims / blackwidow

• Hey ive noticed in the pics of the Blackwidow bike... That the wheels have been re-laced with wider rims. I would like to know how I could buy rims like that. Please let me know. I have alot of friends that would order some too. Kevin----- in New York,USA

• Hey Kevin,

there are two versions of a complete rear - wheel for the Honda Black Widow:

1. 7x17" from www.hm-deluxe.de
    2. 7x18" from www.miller-custombike.de

Both rear wheels work with a 200 tyre, here in Germany we use a Bridgestone or a Metzeler. HM deluxe does not sent parts to USA, I think. The HM wheel is about 800 Euro, the Miller wheel is about 950 Euro.

Greetings to New York (I have been there in 2000. Really a great city!)

" Loud Pipes Save Lives" - Stephan

• Kevin,

I'm live here in Germany and I am getting the rear fender from Miller-Custombike.de this weekend. I already ordered the tire and the fender struts for the Spirit( I have an 03 ACE). After I get the rear fender drilled and painted to match my ACE, I'm going to have my rim done into the 18x7. If you want, I'll send you some pics when I am done and some info on the cost for everything involved.
    I'm in the US Army and I just arrived last Fall, so I'll be here a while.

John

• hi john,

if you´ll be here for a while there will be a lot of time to get mods on your bike. :)
    and by the way - wellcome to chopperforum.de

greets from rockin´ france

• Zitat

Original von Archiv
    Kevin,

I'm live here in Germany and I am getting the rear fender from Miller-Custombike.de this weekend. I already ordered the tire and the fender struts for the Spirit( I have an 03 ACE). After I get the rear fender drilled and painted to match my ACE, I'm going to have my rim done into the 18x7. If you want, I'll send you some pics when I am done and some info on the cost for everything involved.

John

Hi John,

did you already finish your mod? It would be great if you would sign in here and let us see some pics.

• John,
    Hey, nice to see another American on the forum. Where you stationed? I'm in Heidelberg.

T-Rob

Zitat

Original von Archiv
    Kevin,

John