Das Magazin für umgebaute Motorräder

American-V2-Magazin

Werbebanner

Stephan.....question for you!

• Before you updated the site a few months ago, I used to receive emails when somebody posted in a thread that I was subscribed to....that's not happening anymore and I can't find it to make it do that. Is this not possible anymore?

Thanks,
    Tim

• Tim, you have two possibilities to do that.

1. On the right top of the site you find

» Hallo Stephan [Abmelden]

Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen

Use "Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen" to get emails when new posts are made.

2. When you are writing an answer there is a button "Optionen". Click on it and activate "Benachrichtigung", the second item in the list.

Both have the same effect.

• Stephan...outstanding!!

Thank you,
    Tim

• Stephan,
    Neither one of them works. When I log into the site, I get a little message showing me somebody has posted in one of my favorite forums, but I still don't get an email like I used to.

Any ideas?

T

• Try this in your Profile:

Profil -> Einstellungen editeren

There you can set up

Möchten Sie statt per E-Mail mit einer privaten Nachricht benachrichtigt werden?

It means: Do you want to be informed by private message instead of an e-mail for new postings?

This should be switched to "NEIN". I suppose you switched this to "JA".

• No....mine is on "JA" already. Any more ideas? LOL Like I said, when you re-did the website, that's why I quite getting emails.

• Ah ha!! Okay....I misread your translation and thought it said "do you want to be notified by email...." Got it.

That should work. If you don't hear from me, then it worked. :) Thanks, bro.

T