Das Magazin für umgebaute Motorräder

American-V2-Magazin

Werbebanner

Schöne BSA bei motoscout

• Achtung , das ist ein Anscheisserangebot aus dem Lehrbuch !!!!
    Hab da mal Interesse geheuchelt , weil 1,8 K sind für ne BSA 441 nur ca. 1/3. des realen Wertes , ausserdem war der Text völlig daneben .
    Das ist die Antwortmail , der weiss nicht mal das das keine B40 sondern eine B44 Victor ist , Arschloch , blödes: :uzi:

Sir,
    BSA B 40 , Gebraucht, 04/1970Gelb, 20183 km, EUR 1.500
    Because of my financial problems that i have got i am willing to give it for 1.500
    - shipping included .
    The bike is in good condition, has no technical damage at all, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. It's fun and robust to drive. Technical inspection and emissions testing is passed and stamped as well.. It has title of ownership, cleared of any obligations or fees and comes with all the documents you need to register it.You will not have to pay additional taxes for this (VAT reclaimable).(the bike is register in Germany and have german documents)
    It's my personal bike.
    I have worked in Germany for the last 1 year and I've purchased the bike there.
    My company wanted me back home, so currently I'm in England (UK). I've brought the bike home with me and it's now located in Edinburgh , England.
    it `s a pity to keep such a bike and not to use it. It's listed in Germany because when i have posted the bike on motoscout.de ,I had to use a German address.
    Now I'm trying to sell it back for such a low price because next week I have a deadline term for paying those taxes.
    My bike is already at the my local representant company that is working with international shipping .
    (I PAID THIS COMPANY TO TAKE CARE FOR THIS TRANSACTION,THEY PROTECT INTERNET TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLER).
    We can have a deal if you are really interested to buy it.
    The price is correct and it's not negotiable and it also include the transport for all European countries.
    Please write me back to discuss only if you are interested because I am tired of people that ask questions and are not interested at all..
    Regards,

Aufpass , na ihr wisst ja. :D

Greetz
    Schrauber 8)

Gott schütze mich vor meinen Freunden , mit meinen Feinden werde ich alleine fertig