Das Magazin für umgebaute Motorräder

American-V2-Magazin

Werbebanner

T-ROB can you help?

• Stephan,
    Sorry it's taken me so long to answer. Let me see what I can do. I know that Tom ordered something from them and it took over a month to get to him thru the German postal system. I need to know what you last name is, so send me an email to tnsrobinson@t-online.de and tell me your full name. I can give them a call for you.

T-Rob

• Zitat

Original von Stephan
    Very small reminder for Tim. Do not :box: me ;)

Not yet, Stephan....I'm sorry. I've been super busy at work. I wrote down all of your information and will call them for you.

Tim

• hi tim,

how about takin´ a ride tomorrow?

softail-rider, wölkchen and me will meet at stuttgart today and then go to frankfurt tomorrow.
    we could pick you and tom up in heidelberg - how´s it sound?

just let me know if you´re interested!?

greetings *france*

• wow wow wow....

tim - i´ve seen the new pics in your galerie - damn... you´ve got the scootworks loweringkit AND shorter shocks...
    LOOKS GREAT :respekt:

• :dito:

and stephan, guess who´ll get a stretched tank in winter! ;)

but - i think i´ll keep my widow black ... but maybe the seat will get another colour.... :)

• I prefer black as my bike color, too. But if you compare bw-urs´ stretch with tim´s stretch you will see:
    You can even better realize the shape of the tank if a brighter color ist used. As you were writing france, the length of the tank is also noticed better by using another color on the seat.

• right stephan,

and not only by another colour of the seat but also by a nice airbrush (or sticker which looks like an airbrush) on the tank! ;)

as i already told you - i´ve got SOME ideas for the winter.... :]

• France,
    I am so sorry, man....I just saw your message. I don't check this forum everyday because I have to use a translation program because my German isn't so good. :) I would have loved to meet you and go riding.
    In the future, if you need to get a hold of me, send me an email to tnsrobinson@t-online.de. Next time you're down this way, let me know.

Tim

• Well, thank you!! Yupe, got me some new shocks.....11" Progressives 412s. The shocks are 1000% times better than the stock ones.

Tim

Zitat

Original von france
    wow wow wow....

tim - i´ve seen the new pics in your galerie - damn... you´ve got the scootworks loweringkit AND shorter shocks...
    LOOKS GREAT :respekt:

• Speaking of airbrush work....I'm getting ready to go back to the US for a few weeks on a business trip and then to visit my parents and while I'm gone, I'm gonna have the bike repainted. The guy who painted it silver did it too fast and there are some areas that I don't like. So, he's going to repaint it for me and then I'm going to have Tom do some airbrush work into it. Thinking about some tribal patterns. We'll see. :)

Tim

Zitat

Original von france
    right stephan,

and not only by another colour of the seat but also by a nice airbrush (or sticker which looks like an airbrush) on the tank! ;)

as i already told you - i´ve got SOME ideas for the winter.... :]

• hi tim,

don´t worry - this wasn´t the last time i went to heidelberg! ;)

i´m looking forward to see your bike - with or without the airbrush.. it just looks great - they both look great.. you and tom got realy great bikes and tom did a great job on the tank..
    (i´ve seen some stretched tanks that look.. let´s say.. not so good.. 8o ) ;)

take care on your trip back home and don´t let your bike wait too long...

greetings *france*

• I look forward to meeting you too. Let me know the next time you're down my way.

Tim